Any business seeking new opportunities to grow revenue needs to be able to effectively market and sell their product. We can either teach you how to do this or we can do this for you.
Our way of working is openly shared with every business. These 13 things summarise what you need to do – and effectively.
- Meet people in networking events
- Understand your value proposition
- Produce film and social media content that aligns with your proposition and target segments
- Distribute your proposition in media format through our extensive network
- Help others to develop opportunity
- Regularly talk to your target business and keep you in mind
- Know the needs of businesses around you
- Adjust your position when faced with competition
- Use your elevator pitch to put yourself in your listeners’ world
- Take notes and followup actions
- Refine your process to meet decision makers
- Be accessible and easy to do business with
- Help build your reputation through our relationship model:
The Know My Business Process for Introductions
- Step 1 – Discuss your existing business proposition with us
- Step 2 – By discretion we give you a quote for introductions
- Step 3 – We jointly review and document your value proposition, targets and operating model
- VALUE PROPOSITION: We document this so that you can confirm what we talk to other businesses about, is correct. This includes your USP, background to the work you have been doing and noting directors of the companies. We need to be aware of who we represent. We would get a clear understanding on the people below and part of our onboarding would be any associations or experts that have been involved in the offering. We use this information in our initial analytics and matching. The document is between us only and is the core to our operational model.
- TARGETING: We use the information to allow us to run our analytics and find suitable matches of businesses. This also has provision for any businesses you don’t wish to be contacted or may be also in discussions with through other channels
- OPERATING MODEL: Allows us to help with developing capability (e.g. introducing you to a supplier (who could be our client) in the same commercial model as we would aim to introduce you to an upstream prospect. This also mitigates any risks that introductions are undertaken to our clients that we know have the capacity and capability to service the opportunity. This mitigation is around reputation risk on brand (ours) and existing client servicing (yours).
- Step 4 – If agreed by the client, we produce film and social media content for distribution through our marketing channels, yours and by Know My Business discretion and cost, 3rd parties channels.
- Step 5 – We identify, nuture/pre-qualify, contact and meet with businesses that are in your target segments
- Step 6 – Where operational needs are uncovered that meet your capabilities we discuss with you
- Step 7 – If both parties are interested in meeting, the names of each is disclosed to the other
- Step 8 – Based on availability for all parties we organise and attend a joint meeting
- Step 9 – Either during the meeting or afterwards we find out about the likelihood of conversion
- Step 10 – We repeat each quarter for every client
Get in touch with us to get started