Introducing prospects, referral partners and suppliers
ur mission is to create a B2B market place in local, interstate and key international markets. We want to form deep relationships with businesses who are looking to grow by being open for business, not just for customers, but for other businesses in the community. To do this, we educate and provide our guidance in positioning businesses to target the clients they want.
Know My Business’ 3 pillars of service:
- Define the best positioning for opportunity
- Develop a presence to getting noticed
- Get placed with opportunity
Why Choose Know My Business?
For every engagment, we work with businesses to develop the Value Proposition of the company and the owner or director. This is an important starting point in defining the value to the target business you wish to attract or the client you wish to gain.
Once we have an agreed value proposition and the targeted business referral partner or client, we start discussions with businesses that match. This can be with businesses that are in our existing network, or new contact established for those that currently arent. Know My Business is part of many networks where businesses are members or in regular attendance. These include proprietary networks as well as open forums with business chambers and other networks. Australian memberships include:
New South Wales
- American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
- Bankstown Business Advisory Service
- Blacktown Business Network
- Chatswood Chamber of Commerce
- Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce
- Family Business Australia
- Greater Blacktown Business Chamber
- Gosford Chamber of Commerce
- Liverpool Chamber of Commerce
- Maitland Business Chamber
- Miranda Chamber of Commerce
- NSW Business Chamber
- Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- Penrith Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Ryde Business Forum
- South Sydney Business Chamber
- Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Warringah Chamber of Commerce
- Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Queensland
- Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce
- Brisbane Inner West Chamber of Commerce
- Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Once we have a suitable match for your business, we arrange a face to face business introduction (Sydney based businesses only at present). If both parties see a good alignment, the connection established between the two businesses. We pride ourselves on a very high level of alignment at the business introduction stage.
Hardeep Girn, our Managing Director is the point of contact during the execution of each engagement.
To discuss your requirements, please call 13000 INTRO (1300 046876) to organise an in person meeting or via phone. Alternatively you can complete our contact form to give us the information we need to commence discussions.